Thursday, May 17th - Hobo Feed ~ Carnival

Community Days begins Thursday with the Hobo Feed at 4:30pm at the Civic Center and the opening of the carnival at Lince Field. Thursday is Buy One Get One day at the carnival for wrist bands and/or ride tickets.
The Selah Covenant Church will again be hosting the HOBO FEED from 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Pie $5.


For all inquiries regarding this event please email:
scdparkvendors@gmail.com

Friday, May 18 - Potato Feed

The Selah Chamber is again hosting a potato extravaganza at the Civic Center from 5 to 8 p.m. The menu for ALL AGES (more information to come).






For all inquiries regarding this event please email:
scdparkvendors@gmail.com

Friday, May 18th - Cruz Nite

The "Cruz Nite" (Car, Bike & Truck Show) will take place in Wixson Park starting at 6:00 PM. There will be a display of champions around Selah area with prizes afterwards. We look forward to seeing you there. Questions cruznite@selahdays.com or call Bill Wallace,
206-335-8373

Saturday, May 19th - Parade ~ Glow Run ~ Fireworks

Parade at 10 am. Then a full day of activities, vendors, free entertainment & food will begin at 12 p.m. in Wixson Park. Selah Valley Lions Club is hosting our second ever Glow Run May 19, 2018 from 8:30pm to 9:30pm. A Light show and DJ will start us off at the Wixon Park stage and the run will go through town and end back at the stage. 10% of all proceeds is being donated to Cottage In The Meadow. The remaining 90% goes back into our community through the Lions Club.

Fireworks at 9:45 p.m. Free entertainment. Before fireworks, the Selah Valley lion Club will host the inaugural Glow Run 5k beginning at 8 PM at Wixson Park by the swimming pool.

Congratulations to our 2017 Parade Honorees

Sunday, May 20th ~

9:30am Worship in the Park
11:00am Veteran Celebration
1:00pm Miss Selah and Mini Miss
3:00pm Lions 50/50 Raffle Drawing

Sunday will again be Armed Forces Appreciation Day with a Veterans Honoring Ceremony at 11am. Free entertainment on the stage. Please contact Theresa Morales if you would like to participate in this event at (509) 698-7301.

 

   



Copyright © 2017 Selah Community Days Association, all rights reserved.
PO BOX 783, Selah, WA 98942 (509) 930-0432